Set on 6,500 acres in the Bay of Islands, Northland, New Zealand, The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs affords spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and overlooks our championship golf course.
Kauri Cliffs is a member of Relais & Chateaux, an exclusive collection of the finest hotels and restaurants in the world.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Kitchenhand to join our team.
The right applicant must be self motivated, a team player and work well in a high pressure environment. We are looking for someone who is available for an immediate start.
- basic preparation of all food items as instructed by shift leader.
- keeping the kitchen clean and completing daily tasks as per cleaning roster.
- washing up of all pots, pans and dishes.
- And ensuring that health, safety and hygiene is maintained at the highest possible level.
You will also need to:
- Have a basic knowledge of all areas of the kitchen
- Have the ability to think on your feet as we have many guest requests and menu changes each day
- Be flexible and have good time management
You will need a current driving license plus be eligible to work in New Zealand. If you wish to apply for this role and have the attributes above, we'd love to hear from you.